Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunday In The Raw...

So Sunday In the Raw on Monday ????

Ha we have had such a busy week so I'm going to run down the whole week...

Thursday- Sunday (1:00 am.) My hubby was out of town.
Saturday - Found out that my washer, shower, and sink were all leaking out a hole in a pipe under our house :0) and that it had been for quite a while.
Then after making close to 70 cupcakes my kitchen faucet decided to spray all over the place and ummm needed replaced)
So are you keeping track... No washer, shower, or no clean dishes...
YES!!!
Sunday rolls around and I speak again with my hubby...
Fractured Fairytales...
Want to fracture your marriage go listen on how....

After the service we had a vow renewal for couples and we had a cupcake bar to celebrate!!

After hubby being gone, little sleep and a Sunday service guess what.... We had some amazing friends come over and fix the "plumbing" issues...

This week has been just as busy but I'm thankful for my hubby to be home... well at least until Friday :)


No comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs