Saturday, October 15, 2011

Peek A Boo

Well hello there...
It's me you know the girl that blogs on a regular basis (HA)!
Well I have a really great excuse... we moved, and when I say moved I mean like really moved.
Our new city is amazing, the people are so friendly, and the view well that's just a given.
So with that said here is some pictures for you to make your guesses.




If you guessed Colorado you are correct.

Our church plant was passed into a couples hands that loved the city and felt God leading them in that direction.
We miss it at times. So much hard work, blood, sweat, loads of tears were poured out in Georgia. However I have so much peace for our journey and theirs.
We are the Music peeps at an amazing church! We love our new pastors, we love the people and we are excited for this journey. We have been here around three weeks and just got internet and getting life into a new routine.
I love what the message bible says in Ephesians 3:20

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

God has worked within my husband and I so much in the last 2 years as we left security, and planted a church. Never did he push us around he worked with us, as we allowed him to gently mold us, change us.
As he did this he has given us more than we could have ever imagined.

So what is God gently working out in you today? Do you trust his heart and his best interest for you ? You should!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Rachael....wow, a move! That's big stuff....CO is beautiful! I'm so glad ya'll are settling in and adjusting to your new home. I bet being able to focus on music/worship alone is just awesome right now. I know it will have it's challenges but so glad you are in your niche and loving it. Will be praying for your entire family as adjusting to a new town, home, church can be overwhelming. May you meet some wonderfully sweet members of your new local Body.
I like what you say about not being pushed around but gently worked on. He indeed is a gracious Master who gives space and time to work out the things that need to be worked out.

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs