Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Menu Monday


Does my Monday menu count if it's on Tuesday! Umm yup it sure does!!

So it's summer time and our food consumption is way up. I have extra mouths to feed and I can't wait to have yummy popsicles and watermelon all summer long!



My breakfast and Lunch will fluctuate from day to day, but I will list a few things we have.

Breakfast - Eggs, Grits, Muffins, Cereal, Quiche, Egg Tortillas, fruit

Lunch - We do a lot of PB & J, Mac & Cheese, Fruit, Egg Salad sandwiches usually paired with some sort of popcorn, crackers or chips.

Dinner Time!

Monday - Hootenanies with cool whip and strawberries on top. Turkey Bacon served with as well.
Tuesday - Walking Tacos and Watermelon
Wednesday - Italian chicken served on a Bed of Rice
Thursday - Pizza Penne Bake with Garlic Bread
Friday - Leftovers (mommy has girls night out)
Saturday - Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad

I will post recipes to the above items shortly :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs