Thursday, February 3, 2011

Remember When ?

My friend Jennifer did a post about saving $ at the grocery store. It took me back in time when I was a grocery store Queen. Seriously I used coupons like crazy! We had an amazing stockpile and well people would come shop @ my house for toiletries and other food items.
It got to the point that myself and a few others started teaching a coupon class at the church. Our first meeting we had over 100 people. We gave people the basic skills to go and get items for a fraction of the cost and a lot of times FREE!!!
The extra items or things they wouldn't use got donated to our newly opened food pantry that was pretty much stocked by all our new coupon friends!!!
So after reading Jennifer's blog post... I got inspired again!!!
Thank-you friend.
When we moved I kind of fell of the band wagon.

I saved some photos from before... Now do i really need all the things all at once in the picture below ??? No.
However I can donate or save for when I do need it, or when I hear of a need.
My total cost on these items ? $3.38!!!!

Now this is a great one!!! I paid $.38 for all the items below 99% Savings.


So I hope you don't mind if I start posting some websites that help with coupon and planning meals! I need to rock this out again!

Oh and I'm going to be making my own laundry soap!!! If you live local and want to join in let me know!!!

Tell me some ways you like to save money (not limited to just the grocery store) ???

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oooh yes, please post more about couponing! I just joined Grocery Game (dot) com, and I'm a total rookie at this.

Happiness Here said...

Let me know if you find any exceptional deals in the area. And, how does one go about making laundry soap?

Cassaundra said...

I would love to hear what you are doing to save money! I don't buy anything unless it is on sale or I have a coupon.

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs