Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An Award for me ?

Happy Wednesday to me!!! Thank you to my friend Jennifer @ Happiness Here, for bestowing on me this fun award! I might add that Jennifer is actually a friend in real life! Her writing is fun & lyrical and sometimes I wonder if we were cut out of the same cloth because of our likenesses. The only difference would be her slight southern draw and my extroverted ways.

So here are the rules.

1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award (completed)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (i think i can)
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love (no problem)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won (okie dokie)

Seven Random Things
1. I absolutely love being creative. I like to dream up images in my head that I will sew, the only problem is my sewing machine is packed up and put away and I only know a few basic things on it. Fabric is my downfall. I prefer to look thru fabrics and textiles and dream of little girls outfits, blankets, or wall art projects than clean my house. I love to blog hop and find new creative ideas for DIY projects.
2. I am a Food Junkie all the way! I love restaurants, coffee shops, and the delicate art of creating things in my own home. I love to BAKE! If I could open up a cupcake shop I would. It would have yummy delicate cupcakes served with individual cupcake stands, and Southern Hospitality that would make you want to sit a spell all day long!
3. This next one is well a little embarrassing (blushing). I love the Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad. Ah I know start throwing the stones. No matter what is going on this show can take me from bad mood to giggling in about 30 seconds straight at the desperation of these girls. Yes do they walk around in bathing suits that would fit my daughters barbie dolls... yes, however at the end of the show it's nice to find my hubby and snuggle up and be so grateful that God sent him my way, and I never had to go on a show to look for love!
4. I got married young and had babies young and don't regret a single minute of it! When my kids are older I will still be young and able "keep up", and have amazing dream dates around the world with my hubby.... right ???
5. I hate an empty house. I love to have people in and out, although the "loudness" can get old, I just love to be in the company of others. I love to serve them, cook for them, hear their stories, laugh together, and play games.
6. I deep down really wish I home schooled my children again. I miss them dearly while they are away. I'm not one of those momma's who looks forward to "sending them back". I wish we could snuggle and watch Anne of Green Gables all day long, or bake.
7. I love Jesus with all my heart. I will follow is call at any cost, and want to honor him with all my being. I want to always give him glory for the things I have been given and for who I am.

Okay Now Tagging 15 Great Bloggers (okay I had to stop @ 10)
A Preacher's Wife (pretty sure Lisa will not participate lol)
Speaking The Truth In Love & Laughter ( Emily your humor inspires me)
The Dietzel Family (just because they are fun and i'm sure Jessica has 7 amazing random things to say)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome list! :)

Emily :) said...

Love your list! I love to be creative too, but mine is in the form of dance. I'm forever choreographing dances in my head!! I also love fabric, but have NO clue how to sew. I should send you my sewing machine. When we moved and somebody brought it in our new house my daughter asked, "Why'd we bring that?" LOL.

Thanks for tagging me!

jennifer.harrell.scott said...

fun stuff!!
now, do u *really* hate an empty house?? lol!

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs