Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The 3rd one... sigh...

<
The third child is defiantly calling for my mother resignation.

How does this sweetness...
Turn into this...


Ellianna Rejoyce we love you with all our hearts, however I have never had to work so hard thru the 2 year old stage ever(and one would think i'm an expert since I've done that 2 x now).
* You love to make a mess yet insist when we say it's time to go and are leaving something a mess to SLOWLY take your time and clean up. However if I ask you to clean up and we have nothing to do or nowhere to go you pretend you can't hear me.
* You love to kiss and snuggle your sister yet will smack her in a heartbeat.
I am puzzled how a 5 year old and 7 year old can be brought to tears by YOU... a 2 year old.
However... You will pray over a boo boo on someone, give kisses on the lips, and say Hey Ya'll in a true southern fashion just as quick as you can turn on a temper tantrum.

Dear Blog world what is your 2 year old secret to keeping the peace ???

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Been there....done that. Just try and stay consistent. Seems so long ago when I had a two year old! My youngest is 7 and my oldest 19!

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs