Monday, September 20, 2010

Dessert & Games

I love having a community with other girls.
When your first building a church i can't tell you how valuable friendships and relationships are.
I love the fact that we can cut loose, let our hair down and have fun.

We had a girls dessert & game night Saturday at the church.
Every girl brought a dessert to share.
We decorated with fall decor.
We played some fun team games and Apples to Apples.
I think my favorite team game was telephone charades... you must try it.

I did a 10 minute devotion on your influence and spreading it on other people.

We gave away some prizes for best dessert and everyone got to take home a mini smores pack.

Here are some pictures to go with the night...

This is Nancy & Brianna, God brought them down here from Michigan! We are so thankful for their servants heart and willingness to serve where needed.
The Cafe' area.
All the girls/women got the pack of "Here's S'more Loving"
Some of the prizes included Gift Certificate for a pedicure.
An adorable watch from Jack & Darcy was one of the favorite prizes.

This is Nicole, she just loves kids!
Natasha & Rhonda what sweet ladies.

Emily & Anna what sweet sisters.

1 comment:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

sounds like a GREAT fun time! WOW!

When I first came by your blog I was struck with how beautiful it is. It's SO nice! So, I've given you an award! Come by and pick it up - Isn't She Lovely

Congrats!

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs