Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mac Spa.Date Night. Velocity 2010.


My precious Mac is gone at the Mac Spa for a few days. So I have been enjoying the time away from my computer but I'm so behind in many areas. My hubby and I are sharing our his Mac right now. Well it's 11:45 and I'm getting to use it because I'm staying up late!

Next....

Since we moved to Georgia my hubby and I have went out once alone! AHHH that's horrible. We have little date nights at home after the kids are in bed but we have not physically left our home without our kids since sometime in December when my great friend Kerry was visiting she let us escape! It's not that we have not wanted to but well we have not met anyone to watch the kids... until i volunteered at the Pregnancy Center to get their mailer out and i met this amazing collage student! I took her out to coffee and sealed the deal!

So me and this man get to go out! I miss going out so much! We were so spoiled and blessed with so many great families and girls who loved serving our family! I know God is raising up as i type more people in this area to be a blessing to us!

Next....

Velocity 2010!

Our family is headed to North Georgia to this conference. We are uber excited to just kinda get away and absorb some wisdom and knowledge!
You can see more about the conference at www.churchplanters.com .

Due to my not really having anyone in the area Preacher dude will be the one going and I will be hanging at the hotel with the kids, and spending some relaxing time at the pool, the Northpoint Mall, and probably watching some movies as we snuggle. Sooo glad we did school double this week so we don't have to worry about it!

What you got going this weekend ? How are my readers? Can i pray with you about anything ? You can always email me and share your heart and your request!


1 comment:

patty said...

You are going to have a great time in Atlanta! Love Northpoint Mall!

Wanted to give you and your readers the heads up on MY VERY FIRST EVER giveaway on my blog. check it out, y'all!

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs