1. First Name. Rachael
2. State and Country of Residence. Just moved from Michigan sniffle sniffle to good old Baldwin County Georgia.
3. Husband’s Ministry Title. Wow this is the first time i'm putting this down.... Senior Pastor/ Church Planter!!! Ah this is all so fresh and so new!!
4. Length of time in Current Ministry Location. We have been here 1 week. Before that we were in Michigan as Creative Arts Pastors for 6 years.
5. Children? Madalynne Noelle is 6, Connor Benjamin is 4 and Ellianna Rejoyce is 18 months!
6. Number of unique homes in which you’ve lived during your marriage ? ALL of them ! Ha no really they have all been unique in their own way. The last home we lived in had a servents quarters from the 1800's no joke! You had to walk up the stairs sideways...
7. Cook Sunday lunch or eat out? Mostly Cook. I make meals ahead in the freezer, or crock pot or do quickie sandwiches.
8. Typically on time for Sunday School or not? Have not been to Sunday School in at least a decade.
9. Favorite TV Show. oh gosh... anything HGTV, Or Food Network...love Grey's or yes i'm a sinner The Bachelor.
10. Something you watch/like/do that you would never tell the church people. hmmm...
11. Most annoying church-related pet peeve. When someone finds out a need and says oh the Lord brought that to my mind the other day..... So then why didn't they call you up then...it's like they have to prove they are holy or something. Oh and Potlucks hate potlucks! It's more like a pot-of-faith...never know what your gonna find.
12. One thing you need to throw away but can’t bring yourself to do it. dang it you caught me all the Halloween candy...
13. The one food you can not live without. Just one..... gosh i love it all... Chips & Salsa, or maybe chocolate, or maybe... oh forget it i love food.
14. Parsonage or have your own home? we are temp. living in my inlaws old house. VERY TEMP. at lest i pray!!!
15. Freak when the doorbell rings or always ready for a visitor? Uh first i check to see if i have a bra on then if i don't i freak... if i do i'm always ready :)