Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girlfriends With A Purpose.

Dear Girlfriends ~

We have such a purpose! We were destined to be here!
Jeremiah 1:5 tells us that "before we were formed in the womb he knew us!"
Ladies we are here to make a difference!
Here at Girlfriends With A Purpose my desire is to make real purposeful relationships. It's time we step up to the plate and be the women that God created us to be.
This blog is for everyone that wants to read it but mostly for those women in ministry.
My heart longs to hear your story... hear your pains... your ideas...hear your joys...your dreams....your hope and desires. I want to laugh with you and cry with you... Why you ask ? Because i have been in a place where I had no one. No one to talk to, no one to laugh with, well you get the picture. My husband was being worked into the ground and I didn't even have him.
NO WOMEN SHOULD EVER HAVE TO FEEL ALONE!!!
My favorite verse that God has laid on my heart is Eph 5:2
God's love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love us to get something from us but to
give everything of himself to us. Love Like That.
Ladies join me on a journey to meet fellow ministry wives. Let's learn to "love like that" learn to love like Jesus did. Expecting Nothing but giving all of ourselves!
I will be posting our testimony soon, but in the mean time i want to hear from you...
Leave me a comment or shoot me an email ~ girlfriendswithapurpose@gmail.com
Soon in the future i want to feature different pastors wives and their testimonies their journeys. I'm going to start a blog roll so if you want to be added and your a ministry chic let me know and i'll add you to the blog roll :) Also if your a ministry chic and you own your own business give me a shout out and I'll put you on my sidebar :)

1 comment:

Indy said...

I found your blog today through Melody's and I'm glad I did...looking forward to reading your posts about ministry. I too am I "ministry chic"...do add me to your blogroll. =)

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs